How it works!
Painting pottery is a great way to spend a couple of hours being creative. Our Leeds studio is perfect for somewhere indoors on a rainy day, a place where children can indulge their imaginations, or a night out with friends.
1. Give us a call on 0113 3189315 to book! We are open every day, with two-hour sessions starting at 10, 12.30 or 3pm.
If there are six or more of you, we will ask for a deposit of £5 per person to make a booking. If you are interested in our hand/footprint service, this is available by appointment Monday-Friday. If you’d like to book a party, please have a look at the options and get in touch for full details.
2. Choose a piece of pottery from our fantastic range of mugs, plates, jugs, pots, vases, piggy banks, animals, plaques, baubles, coasters...in fact we have more than 130 pottery pieces to choose from! There are also seasonal special pieces (Christmas, Halloween, etc) and we try to keep our selection fresh all year round so there's always something new!
2. Our expert staff will explain our paints and tools, and how to get fabulous results from your pottery painting.
3. (Added bonus) Drink tea, coffee, hot chocolate, milkshakes or soft drinks, and indulge yourself with some stunning homemade cakes.
4. Enjoy some time painting pottery, whether you're on your own or with friends and family.
5. We glaze and fire your pottery, then put it in our kiln for a couple of days. This makes the colours bright, and the pottery waterproof and food-safe.
6. Pick up your beautiful pottery from the studio a week later. Please note, we will hold your pottery for up to two months, after which time it will be disposed of.
Our Loyalty Card entitles you to free drinks or £5 off, depending on how many carrots you collect (you get one carrot for every £10 you spend)! Please note we don't give change on Loyalty Cards.